Bid advertisements contain information specific to each project. Please read bid advertisements thoroughly. Here are some general bidding questions:
1. What should I include in my bid?
- Signature (All bids must be signed)
- Acknowledgement of all addenda
- List of subcontractors
- Non-collusion affidavit
- Bid bond
- Bidder's qualification statement
- Wyoming residency certification (if applicable)
2. Where do I send my bid?
- All bids must be physically mailed to:
City of Cheyenne Board of Public Utilities
C/O [Board's contact which is different for each bid]
2416 Snyder Ave.
Cheyenne, WY 82001
- Please note that electronic bids will not be accepted.
3. How do I get notified of bid opportunities?
Coming soon you'll be able to sign-up for notifications on the City of Cheyenne and the Board of Public Utilities.